- Working in equity fund management
- TBC, London
- 24 Oct 2017
About the event
Are you considering working in equity fund management? Or have you been working in equity fund management for a while and are looking for the right niche?
This is your chance to hear from two portfolio managers running high profile funds - find out what it’s really like and hear their tips for a successful career.
Active equity fund managers can follow many different investment philosophies and processes such as value, growth, quality and momentum. But do you know what type of investor you are? Which style matches your personality and skill set?
A seasoned panel will moderate a discussion including:
- Their careers and how they developed their investment beliefs
- What is a typical day like?
- What personality types are best suited to working in equity fund management?
- The similarities and differences in mindset and skills that you need to develop to manage money using the different styles.
Head of Value, Investec
Portfolio Manager, Global Equities, Lindsell Train
- Free for CFA UK members
- Free for non-members.
To register or find out more
View the full event details.