About the event
Just in time for year-end lunches and Christmas parties, you can join this session to brush up on your networking skills. You will also find out what has been happening in CFA UK’s Gender Diversity Network in 2017 including the exciting launch of our Partner Programme designed to support firms with the implementation of their diversity strategies. You will find out what we have planned for 2018. Most of us find networking awkward and don’t know where to start, but also know that it is key for professional success. Men and women may adopt different styles, and this session is specifically designed to build your confidence with how to engage in building relationships:
- Explore what attitude to take when it comes to networking
- Develop distinct skills for starting conversations
- Learn how to enter networking events and be engaging
- Techniques and tips for feeling your best
- How to be memorable so that people know who you are
- How to exit powerfully and keep the connections warm
Tom Cassidy, a dedicated learning and development professional will guide you through these principles and help you to put them into practice as you interact with others in the room. The event will be followed by networking drinks from 7:00pm onwards.
Trainer, Working Voices
- Free for CFA UK members
- Free for non-members.
To register or find out more
View the full event details.