Structured Finance Credit Analyst
A leading Rating Agency is seeking structured finance credit analysts to join their expanding teams in London, Paris and Madrid. These openings will be focused on structured finance products including RMBS, CMBS, ABS, CLOs, and Covered Bonds based out of Europe.
You will be involved in:
- Credit Ratings Analysis of Structured Finance transactions to include RMBS, CMBS, ABS, CLO or Covered Bonds
- Modelling of transactions
- Ratings Analysis with significant exposure to external counterparties including external meetings both in London and in Europe
- Proposals to the Credit Ratings Committee
You will have:
- Strong experience of Credit Analysis - this is likely to have been gained at a bank, asset manager or rating agency;
- Structured finance experience to include either RMBS, CMBS, ABS, CLO, or Covered Bond transactions. Should you not have structured finance experience, banks focused credit analysts will also be considered
- Strong communication skills in English. Additional language skills are advantageous but not a pre-requisite
- Financial Modelling / Cash Flow Modelling
Please apply now, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 371 1330 for further information. Should you not have the relevant experience for this role, but are interested in Credit Analysis openings, please also apply or get in touch.