- CFA wanted for Investor Relations Position
- Investment Management Partners
- Highly competitive
- 28 Apr 2017
Our client a highly prestigious investment management firm are looking for a CFA (or ACA) qualified Investor Relations Associate based in Central London.
The overall objective of the position is to provide current and prospective institutional clients and their investment advisors with all the relevant information they need to make the right decisions about investing with the firm and to build awareness of the firm in selected markets.
The successful candidate will contribute to all aspects of the firm’s exceptional service proposition, including supporting its institutional client servicing efforts globally by answering investor's queries, preparing investment communications materials, assisting with ad hoc reporting and research, and contributing to internal reporting to the board.
The successful candidate will hold an ACA or CFA with an excellent academic record, paired with strong oral and written skills necessary for this position. Prior experience is not a necessity; however, an interest in the industry will be an asset.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic yet professional team focused on providing a first-class level of service to our existing and prospective investor base. They should possess sufficient maturity to speak confidently to clients (both internal and external). Individuals who take pride in their work and are looking for a challenging position are well suited to join our team. The highest standards of personal integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality are essential.
Key areas of responsibility of the successful candidate include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure all stakeholder and client queries are accurately answered on a timely basis
- Maintain investor account information and activity records
- Oversee third party operations and processes for quality assurance purposes
- Manage small and large-scale projects aimed at improving and streamlining business processes
- We seek to attract talented individuals who have demonstrated the ability to excel in a challenging work environment. The position offers challenging and interesting work with the opportunity to progress. The remuneration package will reflect this and will be heavily influenced by performance.
- Excellent academics highly important
- CFA (or ACA) holder
- Professional, polished communication style
- Previous experience, 1-5 years in a relevant transferable function
- Experience of, knowledge or interest in investment management, hedge funds or asset management a major plus