Corporate Credit Analyst
A leading rating agency is seeking an experienced Corporates focused Credit Analyst / Financial Analyst to join their expanding team in London at either Analyst or Associated Director level. Requiring an individual with excellent communication skills, who has focused on a portfolio of Corporate/Commerce based counterparties either as a Credit Analyst, Financial Analyst or Auditor.
You will be involved in:
- Credit Ratings and Credit Analysis of an assigned portfolio of Corporate Counterparties
- Interaction with senior management of the corporates being analysed, in addition to external investors, issuers and bankers.
- Writing and publishing detailed credit reports
- In time, you will become involved in Credit Committees for Corporate based transactions, predominantly those based within Europe
- Publication of sector specific research
You will have the following experience:
- Strong credit analysis / financial analysis / audit experience, which MUST have been focused on large listed corporate based institutions, which can be across any corporate sector including Natural Resources, Commodities, Utilities, Transport, Consumer & Healthcare, Industrials, or TMT
- A strong academic background including at least a first degree.
- CFA or ACA qualifications would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills in English. Additional language skills such as Spanish, Italian or German are advantageous but by no meant essential
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment
Please apply and send through your details should you be interested in this or any other Credit Analysis related openings - we currently have a number of others available.