A leading rating agency is seeking an Analyst with Funds / Asset Management experience to join their expanding Fund & Asset Management Analysis team. Requiring a fluent English and French speaker with excellent communication skills, who has focused on a portfolio of Asset Management counterparties either as a Credit Analyst, Equity Analyst, Funds Auditor or buy side focused regulator.
You will be involved in:
- Credit Ratings and Credit Analysis of an assigned portfolio of Funds and Asset Managers
- Writing and publishing detailed credit reports
- In time, participation in Credit Committees
- Publication of sector specific research for the asset management industry in Europe
- Interacting with external contacts
You will have the following experience:
- Strong in depth credit analysis experience, which MUST have been focused on fund and asset management counterparties. Those with audit, regulatory or equity analysis backgrounds focused on asset management counterparties will also be encouraged to apply.
- A strong academic background including at least a first degree. CFA or ACA/Accounting/Finance qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- Systems skills including advanced Excel are essential. Additional exposure to Lipper, Bloomberg and any programming languages would be a plus.
If you have relevant experience and would like to review a full copy of the job spec and discuss this further, please apply including contact details, or contact Ed James directly on email@example.com / 0203 371 1330
RCQ Associates are a leading specialist recruiter focused purely on Risk, Credit analysis and Quantitative hiring within Financial Services. Should this role not be relevant but you are interested in London based roles within our specialist areas, feel free to apply for more general consideration.
Key words: Fund Analyst, Credit Analyst, Credit Analysis, Fund Management, Asset Management, Investment Management, CFA, Funds Analysis