An extremely attractive employer who are dynamic proprietary trading firm, specialised in Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) is seeking a COREP Regulatory Reporting Specialist to join their team due to growth. The firm are a highly desirable employer offering an enjoyable work place where bright minds are encouraged to work in a collaborative environment, whilst also being a rapidly growing global firm with a flat structured and opportunities to develop a strong career.
You will be involved in:
- Responsibility for the preparation of the firm’s regulatory capital reports including the COREP and FSA filings
- Ensuring you truly understand the figures being reported including deep dive analysis, with the ability to discuss findings and interpretation / implications with senior management
- Manage COREP and regulatory returns related projects
- Interpreting any regulatory changes within the European Banking Authority / CRD IV spectrum
You will have the following experience:
- 4 years+ experience within related regulatory capital reporting, risk, or accounting, including hands on COREP or related EBA regulatory experience
- You must have a solid understanding of risk measure such as market risk
- You are likely to have a professional qualification (ACA, ICAEW, ACCA, CPA, CFA) with additional post qualified experience in a regulatory reporting based role, although qualifications are not essential
- The ability to undertake and lead projects
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work as part of a high performing and collaborative team
- Must have come from a financial services environment and have hands on experience and understanding of the COREP / EBA figures which you have previously reported
Please apply via this advert for further information and to review a job spec.
Key highlighted terms for advert:
EBA or European banking authority or CRD IV or CRD 4 or Capital Requirements Directive or CRD or common reporting or COREP or capital adequacy or capital requirements or regulatory capital reporting or CRR or regulatory reporting or market risk returns or group solvency returns or operational risk returns, ACA, ICAEW ACCA, CPA, regulatory requirements or regulatory submissions