This Leading Investment Firm with over £10billion AUM is looking to recruit a senior role into its Product Control function. Reporting into the Head of Product Control this position will lead a team of three and will involve the responsibility for the production and analysis of daily P&Ls and the reconciliation of month end NAV to external administrators. In addition there are a wide number of ongoing projects encompassing valuation, reporting and control processes. This role will have a particular focus on structured credit products.
- Production and analysis of daily P&Ls and NAVs specifically for structured credit but additionally for a wide variety of funds covering a number of asset classes (ABS, corporate and government bonds, convertible bonds, options, interest rate swaps, variance swaps, CDS, bespoke credit derivatives and FTDs)
- Preparation and reporting of fund NAVs and managing fund administrators' to achieve final NAV delivery
- Analytical review of P&Ls and production of P&L commentaries
- Understand system flows in order to resolve issues and enhance controls and processes
- Analysis of pricing and valuation on a variety of assets classes across a number of funds
- Co-ordination with various departments, including fund accounting, operations, risk and front office
- Coordination with third party fund administrators
- Participation in projects to enhance the pricing methodologies, policies and control processes
As the ideal candidate you will have extensive experience of Structured Credit Products within the product control function of an Investment Bank or Investment Management business. You will have at least a 2:1 degree plus an ACCA / CIMA / ACA or CFA qualification. You will have excellent systems and communication skills.