This is an excellent opportunity to join the investment banking division for one of London's leading banking institutions in a role that will provide unique challenges and excellent development opportunities for someone who is ready to move away from an audit space.
The role will see you exposed to a range of stakeholders across the group and will see you involved in a range of duties which will allow you to expand your working knowledge.
- Monthly management reporting and analysis
- Monthly budgeting and forecasting
- Responsibility for month end close procedures including accruals, prepayments and associated journals
- Updates of cash flow and forecasts
- Financial commentary & analysis for monthly management & board pack
- Liaising with non-finance personnel with regard to cost analysis
- Ad hoc business reporting & analysis
- ACA/CA/CIMA/ACCA/CFA qualifications
- Financial services experience is advantageous
- Strong financial modelling experience is preferred
- Strong communications skills across all stakeholder levels
- Keen eye for detail
- Problem solving mindset