Financial Modelling Manager
A leading global rating agency are seeking an experienced Financial Modeller with corporate finance model development experience to join their expanding global team in a senior capacity in London. This role sits within their corporate finance division, working with analysts and leading quantiative model analysis. They require excellent communication skills, in addition to a strong quantitative background.
You will be involved in:
Developing and maintaining financial models and tool templates across the corporate finance division.
The development will comprise of model design, model build, and testing in advance of validation by the model validation team
Interacting closely with a variety of internal and external contacts, working in a positive and collaborative manner. You should be able to explain technical concepts surrounding the financial models to both technical and non technical contacts.
You will have the following experience:
- A quantitative degree, which is likely to have been gained at Masters level
- Solid quantitative and modelling experience
- In the region of 2-6 years corporate financial modelling experience
- Advanced systems skills including a minimum of strong Excel and VBA experience. XML, database or R skills are advantageous, in addition to any other relevant languages.
- Strong communication skills
- It is highlighy advantageous if you are a qualified accountant (ICAEW / ACA / ACCA)
- Prior exposure to ratings, credit analysis, credit modelling, or CFA qualifications are all advantageous but not pre-requisites
Please apply now for further information.
Key words for advert:
Financial Modelling; Financial Modeller; Financial Models; Corporate Finance; Cash flow models.