Corporate Credit Analyst - Metals & Mining
A leading rating agency is seeking an experienced Metals and Mining focused Corporate Credit Analyst / Financial Analyst to join their expanding team in London at Associate / AVP level. Requiring an individual with excellent communication skills, who has focused on a portfolio of Metals and Mining based counterparties either as a Credit Analyst, Financial Analyst or Auditor.
You will be involved in:
- Credit Ratings and Credit Analysis of an assigned portfolio of Metals and/or Mining Counterparties
- Interaction with senior management of the corporates being analysed, in addition to external investors, issuers and bankers.
- Writing and publishing detailed credit reports
- In time, you will become involved in Credit Committees for Corporate based transactions, predominantly those based within Europe
- Publication of sector specific research
You will have the following experience:
- Strong credit analysis / financial analysis / audit experience, which MUST have been focused on large listed corporate based institutions, with metals and mining experience highly desirable
- A strong academic background including at least a first degree.
- CFA or ACA qualifications would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills in English. Additional language skills are advantageous
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- Given the salary bracket, you are most likely to have between 3-6 years relevant experience.
If you have relevant experience and would like to review a full copy of the job spec and discuss this further, please apply including contact details.