Investment Risk Analyst
A leading Investment Management firm with a strong high profile reputation is seeking an Investment Risk Analyst to join its expanding team in the city of London. This is a broad role overseeing investment risk across their portfolio from both an analysis and reporting perspective. This is working in a high profile team, with significant internal progression opportunities.
You will be involved in:
- Investment Risk analysis, and reporting to front office and risk committees
- Sitting with the fund managers and communicating clearly the risk positions across all asset classes
- Analysing fund performance and attribution
- Performing both quantitative and qualitative risk analysis
- Engaging with the business across trading desks and risk teams
You will have the following experience:
- Strong investment risk experience (a minimum of 2 years)
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong degree, ideally within a quantitative related discipline
- A desire to learn and further your career, in addition to already possessing relevant risk and product knowledge
- A bright mind, with an analytical outlook and the ability to assess financial information on a quick basis from a risk perspective
Please apply via this advert for further information.
RCQ Associates are a leading specialist recruiter focused purely on Risk, Credit analysis and Quantitative hiring within Financial Services. Should this role not be relevant but you are interested in London based roles within our specialist areas, feel free to apply for wider consideration.