Financial Institutions Credit Analyst
A leading rating agency is seeking experienced Financial Institutions (predomnantly banks) focused Credit Analysts to join their team in various European Financial Centres (London, Madrid, Frankfurt, Paris) at Associate/AVP equivalent level. Requiring a fluent English speaker with additional languages advantageous, who has excellent communication skills, and someone has focused on a portfolio of Banking counterparties as a Credit Analyst or Auditor.
You will be involved in:
- Credit Ratings and Credit Analysis of an assigned portfolio of European Banks
- Writing and publishing detailed credit reports
- In time, participation in Credit Committees for other European Banks, and Banks in other countries
- Publication of sector specific research for the banking and financial services industry in Europe
- Interacting with external contacts
You will have the following experience:
- Strong in depth credit analysis or audit experience, which must have been focused on banking counterparties. Those with audit, regulatory or equity analysis backgrounds focused on banking counterparties will also be considered. Given the salary bracket, you are likely to have between 2-7 years relevant experience, although this is a guide rather than a specified bracket
- A strong academic background including at least a first degree.
- Excellent communication skills in both English is essential
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- CFA or ACA / Accounting qualification are a plus
If you have relevant experience and would like to review a full copy of the job spec and discuss this further, please apply including contact details.
Key words for advert:
Banks Analyst, Banks Analysis, Banks Credit Analyst, Banks Credit Analysis, Financial Institutions Analyst, Financial Institutions Analysis, Financial Institutions Credit Analyst, Financial Institutions Credit Analysis.