Leveraged Finance Credit Analyst - AVP
A leading rating agency is seeking 3 experienced leveraged finance credit analysts to join their leveraged finance department in London. Reporting to the team head, this role with be responsible for the leveraged / sub-investment grade rating arena across both public and private ratings. This role is working within a dynamic team and area, and is working in a rapidly growing market. This role will involve mentoring more junior analysts in addition to communicating and meeting with external contacts.
You will be involved in:
- Preparing analytical reports on individual leveraged credits and presenting rating recommendations to our internal rating committees
- Contributing to the Group’s on-going numerical analysis, research publication activities, and mentoring more junior analysts
- Liaising with Fitch’s Business and Relationship Management Group to participate in external outreach, with opportunities to help grow this business area
You will have the following experience:
- Strong analytical experience, with credit skills being essential
- Significant exposure to the European leveraged credit markets in an analytical role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills including experience with financial models, forecasting and sensitivity analysis
- A relevant degree in a numerate / analytical discipline
Given the salary bracket, you are likely to have 3-7 years relevant leveraged credit experience, but this is more a guide based on salary rather than than a specified bracket. Apply now for further information.