This is a role that requires an individual who has a strong financial regulation background and understands the importance of accuracy and detail. The individual will also need to be an effective communicator that can instill a sense of team spirit and togetherness.
Ideally, this would suit a process driven candidate who is ready to take the next step in their career path by taking on a wider role and lead a large team.
In brief,the role is:
- Ensure Client Portfolios deliver against stated investment objectives.
- Ensure Client Portfolio Managers structure portfolios in accordance with risk profiles and current asset allocation policy
- To lead and manage a team of Portfolio Managers
- Agree SLA with Sales Teams
- Liaising with Trade support and Dealing desk to ensure best execution
- Work closely with other areas of the business – Compliance, Risk and Governance
Oversea FX hedging and Corporate Actions
- Strong Portfolio Compliance Background
- Significant relevant industry experience
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
- Experience in leading a team
- Familiar with Current Financial Regulations including the FSA Handbook, TCF rules, Market Conduct, Money Laundering, Training and Competence, MiFID II etc.
- CF30 Designated role