- Credit research into bond issues and issuers for Buy & Maintain mandates. In particular, long dated sterling based mandates such as pension scheme and insurance clients
- Coverage of credit issuance in Sterling and private placements, forming a medium term view on each.
- Surveillance on larger, more stable GBP issuers will also be required.
- form strong relationships with the Buy & Maintain Portfolio Managers,
- External facing activities such as meeting consultants,pitching for new business, and client meetings.
1) The legal structure of the securities;
2) The business risk profile of the business;
3) The financial risk of the company.
Skills/ Experience required
• A strong academic record is essential for this role.
• A first degree or upper-second with post-graduate degree and/or demonstrated progress through the CFA (or equivalent) system must be demonstrated.
• Particular attention will be paid to demonstrated research in educational history and/or previous work experience.
• Previous experience in the investment industry will also be required with demonstrated examples of the ability to manage workflow under tight deadlines/situations of stress.
• Proven investment analysis experience
• Exceptional communication skills
• Highly-developed sense of teamwork and cooperation
• Workflow management
For applications or enquiries, email Aaron.Crowley@BruinFinancial.com