We are currently representing a multi-award winning international asset manager who, with over $100b AUM, are looking to further expand their EMEA business with a focus upon Private Banks and Discretionary Fund Managers throughout the region.
Focusing upon a range of geographies, there are three opportunities to join this highly successful and growing team and are broken down into the following areas:
- UK & Ireland
- Continental Europe & Scandinavia
- Middle East and Africa
An established firm at a global level, with a boutique feel here in the UK, the opportunity with firm provides the chance to develop in a sales capacity, whilst still being able to manage client relations too - a fantastic opportunity to get experience across the entire business development process.
- Work closely with the respective regional sales director in order to develop relationships with new clients across the given regions
- Provide sales support and client relations activities across the discretionary markets
- Work closely with the investment teams in order to get a strong understanding of the firms growing and award-winning product range
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a business development or sales support function within investment management, ideally working within the Wholesale market
- IMC, CFA or CAIA qualifications preferred
- Good knowledge of the discretionary markets at an international level
- Fluency in German, Arabic or Northern European languages preferred
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV in word document format to