You will be identifying the strategy and drivers for change and effecting change across business and IT.
- You have will have proven experience of project work within the Financial Services Industry as a consultant
- You have a proven track record of delivering large scale programme initiatives, reporting directly to senior stakeholders and managing multiple teams
- You have a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and the ability to employ these concepts in process design, system implementation and the development of client deliverables
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems- Experience in Banking transformation
- Sound knowledge of programme planning and control techniques
Next Steps If you're looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we're looking forward to receiving your application. CFA are advantageous.
About Capco Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. We are:
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture