Financial Control - Structured credit
Responsible for reviewing and challenging existing processes with a view to streamlining and making them more efficient, primarily leveraging Excel skills (not VBA).
The team covers a wide variety of credit products and has responsibility for IPV, disclosures, new trade reviews, P&L review and management of scare resources. The role will be more focused on the team's disclosures.
The role will require the following competencies:
- Knowledge and understanding of financial disclosures & credit products
- Product Control/Finance experience
- Delivering as part of a team while being self sufficient
Effective communication Essential Skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in Excel (including data analysis, presentation, formulae and pivot tables)
- Strong controls mindset
- Working to tight deadlines
- Ability to challenge and improve existing processes
Nice to have
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003