Duties and responsibilities:
• Produce regular research reports
• Participate in meetings with company management teams and undertaking thorough pre-meeting preparation and post-meeting notes.
• Participate in research meetings:
• Assist with ad hoc/ongoing projects in support of research or implementation process.
• Participate in developing the investment process and seeking enhancements.
Skills and qualifications required:
• Graduate degree
• CFA /MBA/ MSc desirable.
• Experience of conducting detailed company research including the ability to forensically analyse company financial information is compulsary
• Must have the confidence to make informed decisions in the face of opposition from peers and to challenge the status quo where necessary.