Financial Analyst - Insurance Portfolio
Leading rating agency based in the city wishes to hire a financial analyst to perform credit analysis on a (re)insures portfolio, operating in the European Markets with the support of associate/director analytics.
Candidate must be fluent in spoken and written English and also one of the following languages; Italian, Russian, French, Spanish or Arabic.
The role will include following duties:
- Be responsible for timely and high quality credit assessments on a portfolio of (re)insurers.
- Producing accurate and informative publications to support the credit decision.
- Interact with senior management of (re)insurers and attend meetings along with senior colleagues.
- Produce analysis and present it to rating committee and participate in committees involving other analysts observations.
- Contribute to external presentations, seminars and the writing and research of external specialist reports commenting on key market issues and trends.
- Identify key trends and issues that may affect the assigned portfolio.
- Conduct on-going surveillance of assigned portfolios and develop industry knowledge.
- Develop a network of contacts in the (re)insurance market (including clients, brokers and other stakeholders) to develop further market intelligence.
- There may be required an occasional international travelling.