You will be a key part of a tight knit 5 person team that has a unique offering in that you are never silo' d into one treasury discipline. You will work alongside all colleagues in delivering:
- The capital and funding plans including the stress testing analytics for ICAAP (funding and capital plans), Recovery Plan and Reverse stress testing.
- Provide expert recommendations on Capital implications of strategic initiatives and on proposed new products.
- Develop strong relationship with front office and provide subject matter expertise and analysis to support transaction decisions and risk management.
- Support the team in understanding regulatory changes and implications for the bank.
- Support the risk culture in Treasury through risk processes, enhanced risk and compliance capabilities and timely resolution of identified issues.
- Contribute in the preparation of the ICAAP including stress testing analysis and document preparation.
- Support the team to provide recommendations on Capital and liquidity risk management including optimisation of Capital ratios, Leverage ratios, LCR, NSFR and other key risk measures.
- Produce accurate and timely management information for a variety of stakeholders including clear explanations for variances to the prior period and forecast.
You will need:
- Strong capital and funding management background within a financial institution.
- Exposure to money market and debt capital markets activities within a financial institution.
- Analytical and numerate - ability to rapidly absorb, review and refine new concepts.
- MS Office skills in particular advanced MS excel.
- Awareness of the regulatory developments relevant to Capital, Funding and Liquidity framework.
- Strong understanding and application of financial accounting.
- Professional finance qualification e.g. Accountancy, AMCT, CFA.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org