- Responsible for content generation across a range of asset classes
- Willing and able to take a creative approach with the aim of clearly differentiating propositions from competitors.
- Contribute content for a range of materials including sales aids, brochures and presentations.
- Close liaison with distribution, investment and marketing teams in order to develop and refine messaging and materials as required.
- Work to drive a regular flow of content within agreed framework, ensuring that content is of a high standard.
- Comfortable with working with internal stakeholders across all levels of the organisation, quickly establishing credibility and trust.
- Will need to display a broad knowledge of asset management together with an interest in economies and markets.
- Be an enthusiastic and dynamic team player able to operate within tight deadlines and deal with a heavy, deadline-orientated and varied workload.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills - able to communicate complex concepts to a range of audiences including financial institutions, intermediaries and private investors, via a wide range of content types.
- Understanding of global macro and geo-political environment.
- Excellent understanding of the investment industry including in-depth knowledge of asset classes and investment strategies.
- Relevant industry professional qualifications (such as the IMC or CFA) desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”