Our client is a UK based investment manager focused on small to mid-cap companies and assets. They have recently closed new funds in the infrastructure/energy sector and are looking to expand the asset management team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and optimising assets/companies under management
- Managing commercial relationships from acquisition to disposal
- Financial modelling in relation to portfolio companies and assets
- Implement business plans to optimise assets under management
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong experience in a commercial asset manager role
- Extensive commercial experience within infrastructure, power, and/or renewables
- Strong academics and professional qualification such as CFA, ACA, MBA etc
- Strong financial analysis and financial modelling skills
- Strong communication and commercial understanding
The opportunity to work for an ambitious and well established infrastructure team with a diverse range of day to day responsibilities.